Topic: Some ideas

Here are some of my suggestions:
-Maybe some sounds if it's possible, because sometimes you might miss private or chat messages directed to you. And maybe some toggle-able sounds for background just so the game isn't so silent.
-Maybe balance the SP needed for some researches because some useful things take ages, and the labs are expensive making them harder to obtain.
-Some kind of alliance forum tab next to alliance notifications that can only be accessed by the members.
-Ancient ships might require a bit of nerfing. Not to the point of being weaker than fighters but just a little weaker as 12 of them can easily bring an army of 36 lvl 0-1 fighters down to 10 or less fighters.
-There are players with various different playstyles so I think there should be tasks specialized for their type. I personally being in a Trading based Alliance would like tasks like: Do certain amount of trades; Trade certain amount of resources.
-Server response is kind of slow, so maybe get a better server host, or improve your server if you use a physical one.

For now, as a starting player these are all the suggestions I can give.

Last edited by RicartElit (2014-07-07 18:12:55)

Member of The GalacticTradingEmpire
Alliance: http://forum.emp-game.com/viewtopic.php?pid=23#p23

Trading is the path to success.

Re: Some ideas

RicartElit wrote:

Here are some of my suggestions:
-Maybe some sounds if it's possible, because sometimes you might miss private or chat messages directed to you. And maybe some toggle-able sounds for background just so the game isn't so silent.
-Maybe balance the SP needed for some researches because some useful things take ages, and the labs are expensive making them harder to obtain.

no, would be boring if it was faster..  nerfing harder games suck.

-Some kind of alliance forum tab next to alliance notifications that can only be accessed by the members.
-Make it so that adding new ships to a fleet with experienced ones doesn't take away the levels those ones had.

again no, that would be cheating to add 1000 lvl 1 ships into a lvl 10 fleet with 1 ship and get them all to lvl 10 without any trouble.

-Ancient ships might require a bit of nerfing. Not to the point of being weaker than fighters but just a little weaker as 12 of them can easily bring an army of 36 lvl 0-1 fighters down to 10 or less fighters.

and yet again no, nerfing harder games suck. just build more ships. its not ment to be god mode from day 1.

-There are players with various different playstyles so I think there should be tasks specialized for their type. I personally being in a Trading based Alliance would like tasks like: Do certain amount of trades; Trade certain amount of resources.
-Server response is kind of slow, so maybe get a better server host, or improve your server if you use a physical one.

For now, as a starting player these are all the suggestions I can give.

Last edited by fanny (2014-07-07 17:52:39)

fanny, you comprehended the ship EXP wrong. I meant that the ships with levels would keep them, and the ships with no levels would still have no levels.

Member of The GalacticTradingEmpire
Alliance: http://forum.emp-game.com/viewtopic.php?pid=23#p23

Trading is the path to success.

I disagree with nerfing anything. Seems balanced enough so far.

Suggestions

- Better dedicated server host. Game is ridiculously laggy especially chat.
- Alliance message all feature
- Alliance Diplomacy as in showing enemies/allies

We already added sound in next version (only for messages and important notifications).
About lags... try to ping us2.emp-game.com

For me I think we should have a unique tradition dedicated from the very first players of the game! xD
Anyway, I enjoy the whole way of the game! The only thing I really want (Even if it takes a very long time) is:-
*Battle Animation
*Unique Soundtrack
*Awesome Easter Eggs in the game..

I know, it's pretty retarded.. But out of all of the games that I played from InnoGames(Devs of Tribal Wars and Grepolis) you guys had a lot of potential in this spacey type kind of game, and I am sure in a few years you are going to be well played by everyone!
I am kind of a rapid expansion kind of gamer to this game, so I'll repeat back what Ricart said that you really need to optimize the game so everyone can try out different styles of gameplay

~~~Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free~~~
~YOU ARE A PIRATE!~ ~YAR HAR FIDLEE DEE!~ ~BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT WITH ME!~
~DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!~ ~YOU ARE A PIRATE!~
~~LOL LIMEWIRE ! ! !~~ (http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf)