Topic: A few Ideas (Que Time, Flagships, and Alliance Hex Control)

A few ideas:

1. Total time for all items in que before completion, including resource collection. For example. I have three buildings, Building A takes 1hr, Building B takes 1hr, and Building C takes 1hr.

The que should look something like the following:

Building A
upgrading in 1:00:00

Building B
upgrading in 2:00:00

Building C
upgrading in 3:00:00

and the times need to include time for collecting resources, lets say, building three will take 45 minutes to collect the resources, it should look like this:

Building A
upgrading in 1:00:00

Building B
upgrading in 2:00:00

Building C
upgrading in 3:45:00

2. A way to earn imperial credits and a Flagship. Maybe, a special anomaly called "Anomaly X" or something. And it's the strongest anomaly out there. And after destroying it, we get resources, and a 5% chance  for 10 Imperial Credits and a 5% chance for a "Flagship". This should also be the only way of getting Flagships.

3. (Referance the map and zoom out to x64) Each Hex on the map has a control center. The way an alliance gains controls of a hex is to send ships to capture the "Control Center" of the hex. The hex should originally be controlled by a powerful AI, but later by players, increasing pvp over control centers.

Those are some ideas of mine. Keep up the good work, this game has potential for sure!

--Arctic

I'm pressed but not crushed.
Persecuted but not abandoned.
Struck down but not destroyed.

Re: A few Ideas (Que Time, Flagships, and Alliance Hex Control)

Thank you for your ideas!

Re: A few Ideas (Que Time, Flagships, and Alliance Hex Control)

Just kinda to state the obvious for those too lazy to read it through.

1. Just makes the game simpler.
2. Adds a challenge and/or a really useful prize.
3. Increases PvP and makes it easier for alliances to control hexes.

I'm pressed but not crushed.
Persecuted but not abandoned.
Struck down but not destroyed.