Topic: cancel ship construction

It seems you are unable to cancel ship construction once you added it to the queue, the options are, up, down, and cancel, cancel just closes the pop up, it doesn't actually cancel the construction.

Re: cancel ship construction

please do this not,
it´s a way to hide ressources from attackers !

If you do so, take resources from ship construction ship by ship, to avoid hiden resources.

Iones_Nesquik wrote:

please do this not,
it´s a way to hide ressources from attackers !

csharpmao wrote:

If you do so, take resources from ship construction ship by ship, to avoid hiden resources.

Pilots would still be needed to effectively hide resources. Buildings are able to be cancelled, can they not 'hide' resources?. + if a small penalty was added for cancelling ships, that should even it out, around 90% of the resources refunded?

+ hiding resources requires the player to be active at the time of attack does it not? to be able to build the troops before the attack then cancel them afterwards. Active players should be given advantages and motivation for been active. You can do the same on tribal wars etc. no reason why this game should be any different.

Buildings are able to be cancelled, can they not 'hide' resources?

you can actually spam tons of unmanned platforms without using pilots actually

~~~Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free~~~
~YOU ARE A PIRATE!~ ~YAR HAR FIDLEE DEE!~ ~BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT WITH ME!~
~DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!~ ~YOU ARE A PIRATE!~
~~LOL LIMEWIRE ! ! !~~ (http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf)

Blala... to much texting... nobody reading it...( okay i do... ;D )

Deltakota, has send the best argument...

dont discuss, it´s betraying a active player when a inactiv, or not often activ player, use this feature.

Iones_Nesquik wrote:

Blala... to much texting... nobody reading it...( okay i do... ;D )

Deltakota, has send the best argument...

dont discuss, it´s betraying a active player when a inactiv, or not often activ player, use this feature.

Inactive players cant build or cancel anything, due to the slight problem of not been online.

active players should be able to actively stop them selves been farmed, by a numerous of ways, a cache is not a active way to stop your self been farmed, its a passive, fairly poor way, since it only hides a small percentage of resources. regardless, i didnt want the ability to cancel ship construction to be added as a way to hide resources, It was simply sometimes i used all my pilots up n could of done with a few spare for some other ship, which means i have to lose a few, or upgrade colony + academy.

You are only challenging this suggestion because there might be a slight chance that one day someone does build n cancel a large number of defence platforms to stop you farming them, therefore making the game slightly more difficult for you. Get over it.

The only problem with that lind, is that we can't actually micromanage properly. Say like I feel like building 900 unmanned platform for the lols and then realized I need to build one more thing to get a certain thing. Then you had to wait for another day to complete that.

From my perspective, you can add the cancel ship construction but that is literally it.. No more restrictions and your way of "spamming ships and hiding res" is answered.. Simple, we don't need to argue about this in the first place.

We don't plan to add this option. There is no way to prevent people from adding resources via ships building.

Maybe instead of canceling you would add stop construction to enable repairs or make some kind of priority switch on ship repairs.

naaahhh, I disagree with that xesenix. That would just limit the gameplay a lot